Upgrade your home theatre with the Denon AVR-X1600H. With 145W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 1%, 1ch driven), this performance-tuned Denon AV receiver provides a truly immersive 3D audio experience. Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™ and DTS Virtual:X. Watch your TV or projector video content with the best possible picture thanks to the latest 4K video technologies like Dolby Vision™, HDR10 and HLG.
With eARC support pass-through, 6 HDMI inputs and 1 output with full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports, enjoy seamless compatibility with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6 MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Deezer, Tidal and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built in. The Denon AVR-X1600H also works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control.
By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get setup right the first time. Every home theatre is different — that’s why Denon uses premium room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment.
Watch your favourite movies and shows with stunning clarity and sound with the Denon AVR-X1500H. The 7.2 channel AVR-X1500H supports Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™ and DTS Virtual:X®, plus the latest video technologies such as 4K video passthrough, Dolby Vision™, HDR, HLG and HCDP 2.2 support on all six HDMI ports. Stream Spotify, Deezer, Tidal and more with built-in HEOS technology and control the AVR with your voice and Amazon Alexa compatibility. The AVR-X1500H has an award-winning set up experience — and with a more than 100-year history steeped in audio excellence, the AVR-X1500H is guaranteed to offer the sound audio-enthusiasts seek.
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 145W power per channel: Seven powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 5.2.2
- 6 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 1 HDMI output: Connect up to six media devices and output to one display (ex. TV or projector in the living room and another device in the multi-zone)
- 4K/60 Hz, Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.2020: Provides the greatest video quality with exceptional brightness, contrast and color
- Award-winning Denon Setup Assistant and graphical user interface: Easy and intuitive out-of-box setup experience
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X1600H and wireless music services hands-free
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room of your home for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- Smart TV connectivity: Control the Denon AVR-X1600H with your TV remote via HDMI CEC
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC): Supports the latest 3D audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X from your TV audio signal via HDMI
- Game Mode: Supports Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) for lag-free gaming (requires supported 4K display and game console)
- Supports Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, Deezer and more: Wirelessly stream and enjoy the most popular music services
- High-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support: High-resolution audio streaming for Hi-Fi enthusiasts
- Integrated Phono input: Supports vinyl records for Hi-Fi listening
- DSP chip with four 300MHz DSP cores: Powers the latest video, sound and processing needs
- All Zone TV audio: Play the audio from your TV to all zones
- Audyssey MultEQ XT calibration software: Delivers ultimate equalization for your unique listening environment
- “ihiji Invision”, “Domotz Pro” and "OvrC" remote system monitoring and management technology: Lets custom integrators monitor and troubleshoot remotely, drastically reducing downtime
Antenna:Horizontal: (W x D x H) in mm
Antenna:Vertical: (W x D x H) in mm