Ultra-low-noise design with unprecedented S/N ratio of 127 dB brings out a stunning wealth of detail. Semiconductor MOS-FET switches enable output circuitry without any mechanical contacts. Two pure class A power units arranged right and left are driven in parallel to deliver 100 watts into 8 ohms with impeccable quality. A damping factor in excess of 1,000 means that speaker control is nothing less than perfect. The massive A-250 represents a new pinnacle in power amplifier history. Encounter music like never before.
- Pure Class A operation delivers 100 watts of quality power into 8 ohms
- Two totally identical power amplifier units driven in parallel
- 20-parallel push-pull arrangement of MOS-FET devices in output stage delivers linear high power progression to ultra-low 1-ohm impedance
- Input section configured as dual instrumentation amplifier
- Double MCS+ circuit and current feedback topology in amplification stage
- Support for bridged use of two A-250 units for even higher output power
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency toroidal transformer and large filtering capacitors