Featuring further improved MCS topology in the preamplifier and power amplifier sections. Enjoy total sonic realism emerging from a background of utter silence. Wide-band power transistors in parallel push-pull configuration, working in conjunction with the rugged power supply, deliver plenty of quality power: 115 watts per channel into 4 ohms or 90 watts into 8 ohms. Option board slot can be used to implement digital signal input for even better CD reproduction or analog record playback with impeccable quality.
- MCS topology in preamplifier and power amplifier sections
- Parallel push-pull output stage delivers high quality power 90 watts × 2 into 8 ohms
- Current feedback principle in power amplifier combines superb sound with total operation stability
- Logic-control relays permit straight and short signal paths
- Option board slot provides capability for digital signal input and analog record playback