** PLEASE CALL FOR PRICING**
The Ideal Conduit For Music
**SPECIAL ORDERS ONLY
Introducing the Project Everest DD67000, an evolution of the much-lauded DD66000 speaker system. Using the most advanced technologies and world-class components, our engineers have created one of the world’s most sophisticated and sought-after speaker systems.
Under a program called Project Everest, JBL® engineers designed the ultimate loudspeaker system: the Project Everest DD66000. But they wanted to outdo themselves. Using the latest technologies, they created the DD67000. This three-way speaker features dual 15-inch (380-millimeter) three-layer (pure-pulp layers over and under a foam-injection core) sandwich cone woofers for articulate, authoritative bass response. Clear high and midrange frequencies come through a 4-inch (100-millimeter) pure beryllium compression driver. And a 1-inch (25-millimeter), pure-beryllium ultrahigh-frequency driver delivers sounds up to 60kHz – far above the range of human hearing.
Floor Standing Speaker
- Dual 15" (380mm) three-layer sandwich cone woofers for authoritative bass response
- 4" (100mm) pure-beryllium diaphragm for crystal-clear highs
- 1" (25mm), pure-beryllium diaphragm for extreme highs
- Extremely smooth and wide frequency response
- Proprietary Bi-Radial® horns
- 100 – 500 watts suggested amplifier power range
- Excellent terminals and system controls
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- Flawless enclosure construction