The Rega RX-ONE loudspeaker system delivers balance, detail and dynamics thanks to a unique handmade set of Rega designed drivers and crossovers. The newly developed DX-125 bass mid-range driver (using a doped paper cone) is at the heart of the RX range and combines perfectly with the Rega ZRR high frequency unit. Both mounted in a larger cabinet constructed from 18mm MDF and covered in a choice of beautiful real wood veneers, the RX-ONE will integrate perfectly into any home delivering exceptional performance within a wide range of systems.
The voice of your system
The RX-ONEs can be used on stands, a sturdy shelf or mounted directly on the wall via the RX-ONE wall bracket (sold separately). Imaging and bass response can be tuned by adjusting the distance of the speaker from the rear and side walls. As with all loudspeakers, this will depend on the size of room, flooring and furnishings therefore some simple experiments trying different distances will help optimize the performance to your surroundings.
- Bass reflex design
- Handmade DX125 bass/midrange unit
- Rega designed ZRR HF unit
- Two stunning real wood veneer finishes
- 2-way design
- Magnetic detachable grills
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- System: 2-Way
- Reflex Port: Rear Port
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ω
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- High Frequency Unit: Rega ZRR
- Bass / Mid Unit: Rega DX-125
- Cabinet Construction: 18 mm MDF with real wood veneer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 173 x 344 x 260 mm
- Weight (each): 5.8 kg
- Power handling: 80 W per channel*
*Power handling figures are quoted as a guide. Amplification between 30 W and 500 W can be safely used depending on the quality of amplification.