The Rega RX-THREE loudspeaker system delivers balance, detail and dynamics thanks to a unique handmade set of three Rega designed drivers and crossover. The newly developed DX-125 bass mid-range driver (using a doped paper cone) is at the heart of the RX range and combines perfectly with the Rega ZRR high frequency and RR125.8 bass unit. These custom units are mounted in a newly designed cabinet enclosure constructed from 18 mm MDF in black ash finish. The RX-THREE will integrate perfectly into any home and deliver exceptional performance and musicality with a smooth and accurate bass response.
RX3 are available in Black ash finish only.
A perfectly balanced delivery
The RX-THREEs are a small floorstanding loudspeaker with a dedicated side firing bass driver. Bass response and imaging can be tuned by adjusting the distance of the speaker from the rear and side walls. As with all loudspeakers, this will be dependant on the size of room, flooring and furnishings, therefore some simple experiments trying different distances will help optimise the performance to your surroundings. If the bass becomes ‘boomy’, you can position the side firing speakers inwards to supress any unwanted bass responses.
- Band pass enclosure design
- Handmade Rega DX125 bass / mid unit
- Handmade Rega RR125.8 bass driver
- Black Ash finish only
- Rega ZRR HF unit
- Slim cabinet design
- Side firing bass driver for wider range positioning options
- 2.5 way design
- Magnetic detachable grills
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- System: 2.5 way
- Cabinet Design: Band pass enclosure
- Reflex Port: Front Port
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ω
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- High Frequency Unit: Rega ZRR
- Mid / Bass Unit: Rega DX-125
- Side Bass Driver: Rega RR125.8
- Cabinet Construction: 18 mm MDF with real wood veneer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 160 x 800 x 258 mm
- Weight (each): 11.5 kg
- Power Handling: 100 W per channel*
*Power handling figures are quoted as a guide. Amplification between 30 W and 500 W can be safely used depending on the quality of amplification.