High-rigidity drive mechanism and innovative circuit design for loss-less audio. Breaks through to the ultimate in audio reproduction—and the very essence of music. Introducing Yamaha’s highest class CD Player—the CD-S3000.
The goal: To express the deepest emotions of the artist, to touch and move the hearts of listeners, and to deliver the utmost pleasure in the music. The S3000 series was born from this passion. In creating the CD-S3000 CD Player, we took strict, thorough steps to eliminate vibrations in the disc drive mechanism, which is the key instrument in reading the audio signals, renovated the digital/analogue circuits, and have striven to achieve musical reproduction that vastly minimises audio data loss. The result is a sound that conveys the most subtle nuances of the music and even the atmospheric ambience in the recording.
The CD-S3000 CD/SACD player delivers the ultimate in audio performance with a newly designed disc drive mechanism which eliminates vibrations and new digital/analogue circuits to ensure data loss is minimised.
- Optimised high-precision, rigid CD mechanism with heavy anchors improves vibration control and achieves precise signal reading
- Highly rigid aluminium CD tray
- Highly rigid main chassis improves anti-vibration properties and left-right symmetrical construction
- Independent configuration of digital and analogue circuits
- Digital/analogue boards with integrated power supply circuits
- Single-stage configuration I/V conversion circuit enables direct analogue output
- Exceptionally high performance 32-bit D/A converter
- Built-in USB DAC functions
- ASIO 2.3 Yamaha Steinberg USB Driver
- Pure Direct mode enhances the quality of analogue sound