- An automatic change of the coax input / optical fiber /USB input
- Automatic recognition of number of sampling frequency /bit /MHz de-emphasis
- USB ：USB 2.0 High Speed （480Mbps） compliant ：Sampling frequency DSD/2.8224MHz,5.6448MHz,11.2896MHz(1bit) *11.2896MHz(ASIO only) ：PCM/ 32kHz～384kHz,32bit
- OPTICAL：JEITA CP-1212 compliant ：Sampling frequency 32kHz～96kHz, 24bit
- COAXIAL：IEC 60958/AES-3 compliant ：Sampling frequency 32kHz～192kHz, 24bit
- About sampling frequency displaywhen DAC-50 is installed in C-2120, E-600, E-470, E-370, or E-270Sampling frequencies up to 192 kHz are shown as is.Signals with the following sampling frequencies are handled without problem,but the indication is always "192.0 kHz":【DSD】 2.8224 MHz, 5.6448 MHz, 11.2896 MHz【PCM】 352.8 kHz – 384 kHz
* The reproduction of music data by the USB depends on OS on the PC and softwareof music reproduction.
* Please refer to the manual of the PC for setting and the connection method of the PC about USB.
- USB Utility CD-ROM
* If multiple input signals are supplied at the same time, the unit automatically locks onto a signal when "OPTION 1" is selected, using the following priority sequence: COAXIAL → OPTICAL → USB* To exclude a signal from being selected, either disconnect the cable or turn power of the respective equipment off.
- Photo shows option board installation example:
- Connection example of DAC-50