Digital Inputs DAC-60
The DAC-60 is a digital input board that can input digital signals directly into amplifier units when installed in Accuphase preamplifiers and integrated amplifiers (listed below). Three input types are provided (USB, OPTICAL, COAXIAL) for connection to a broad range of digital devices. The D/A converter adopts the “2MDS+ (Multiple Delta Sigma) converter principle” with ES9016K2M (ESS Technologies) mounted in parallel to convert analog signals that remain extremely true to the original source sound. Born from cutting-edge audio technologies, the DAC-60 is an option board that provides truly high-quality and fully expressive performances.
- An automatic change of the coax input / optical fiber /USB input
- Automatic recognition of number of sampling frequency /bit /MHz de-emphasis
- USB ：USB 2.0 High Speed （480Mbps） compliant
：Sampling frequency DSD/2.8224MHz,5.6448MHz,11.2896MHz(1bit)
- OPTICAL：JEITA CP-1212 compliant
：Sampling frequency 32kHz～96kHz, 24bit
- COAXIAL：IEC 60958/AES-3 compliant
：Sampling frequency 32kHz～192kHz, 24bit
- About sampling frequency display
when DAC-60 is installed in C-2120, E-600, E-470, E-370, or E-270
Sampling frequencies up to 192 kHz are shown as is.
Signals with the following sampling frequencies are handled without problem,
but the indication is always "192.0 kHz":
【DSD】 2.8224 MHz, 5.6448 MHz, 11.2896 MHz
【PCM】 352.8 kHz – 384 kHz
* The reproduction of music data by the USB depends on OS on the PC and softwareof music reproduction.
* Please refer to the manual of the PC for setting and the connection method of the PC about USB.
- USB Utility CD-ROM
* If multiple input signals are supplied at the sametime, the unit automatically locks onto a signal when"OPTION 1" is selected, using the following priority sequence: COAXIAL → OPTICAL → USB
* To exclude a signal from being selected, either disconnect the cable or turn power of the respective equipment off.