The ASW610 subwoofer presents a very happy medium between the more diminutive ASW608 and the all-out power of the ASW610XP. Its long-throw 250mm driver allows the ASW610 to move the large volumes of air needed for high-quality low-frequency output, and its audiophile-standard 200W Class D amplifier keeps the compact unit running cool, even when the music or movie action is whipping up a storm.
In all of the 600 Series subwoofers, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a rugged, finely-tuned mix of paper pulp, Kevlar® fibres and resin, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the voice coil and pressures inside the cabinet.
Ultra-solid construction delivers slamming bass, drum kicks, and special movie effects. Deformation is minimised; bass precision, power and enjoyment are maximised.
- Paper/ Kevlar® long- throw driver
- 200w ICEpower® amplifier
- ø250mm (10") Paper/ Kevlar® cone woofer
- Amplifier: 200W ICEpower®
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 40/140Hz ±3dB adjustable (EQ at A)
- Frequency Range: -6dB @ 20Hz and 25/140 Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
- Line input (RCA phono)
- Speaker input (binding post)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 310mm x 310mm x 375mm
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Finishes: Black Ash