The DP-300F's 4mm-thick cabinet wall that offers both strength and high density has been beautifully finished with a gloss coating. The straight tone arm and aluminum diecast turntable have been formed in a slim, textually attractive design. With a body width of 434mm, it combines very elegantly with full-size components.
Fully Automatic Player
- When the 30cm or 17cm record size is selected, with a simple operation the tone arm automatically moves and plays the record and then returns when playback ends.
- Different cartridges can be used as desired, and since fine adjustments can also be made for anti-skating and zero balance, ideal conditions for playing a record can be achieved.
Straight Tone Arm
The DP-300F's straight tone arm brings out the maximum performance of cartridges with superior tracing capabilities. The supplied cartridge can be replaced with a variety of commercially available cartridges. (Compatible cartridge weight: 4.5 - 9.5 g)
- Includes High-grade MM Cartridge
Diecast Aluminum Turntable
The DP-300F's turntable has been constructed of diecast aluminum to achieve high inertial mass for stable rotation. The vibration-resistant turntable sheet is about 5mm thick and uses hologram vibration analysis to improve its ability to hold a record.
Built-in PHONO Equalizer
- Since the DP-300F includes a built-in PHONO equalizer, it can be connected directly to a mini component or integrated amp that does not have a PHONO terminal.
- (ON/OFF switchable)
- The DP-300F is also equipped with an arm lifter mechanism to facilitate manual operation. The arm lifter makes it easy to place or remove the needle from any location on the record.
Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in mm
434 x 381 x 122
Weight in kg