Become immersed in the stunningly natural sound of the Kyte loudspeakers system. Meticulously designed to deliver the true Rega sound at an affordable price. Using our own ZRR high frequency unit and a handmade pair of Rega MX-125 bass-mid drivers, this compact bookshelf speaker is designed to complement any hi-fi or audio system.
Experience the true voice of Rega components with the all new Kyte loudspeaker system. The Kytes are meticulously hand assembled in house using our unique design phenolic resin cabinet. Internally they feature ceramic plates and carefully engineered cross bracing developed to make the cabinet extremely stiff. This prevents unwanted resonances interfering with the accurate output of the drive units and directly improves both dynamics and the bass performance from the speaker. The Kytes are easy to position and are supplied with an optional foot to allow for various positioning giving the user greater flexibility. A custom designed stand mount adaptor is available (sold separately) to allow use on a wide variety of third party stands.
- Custom designed phenolic resin cabinets
- Unique ceramic plate & cross brace construction
- Handmade MX-125 bass-mid unit
- Rega designed ZRR high frequency unit
- Bass reflex design, rear ported
- UK designed and manufactured
- Stand mount adaptor available (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- System: 2 way
- Enclosure Design: Bass reflex, rear ported
- Cabinet Construction: Phenolic resin
- Mid / Bass Unit: Rega MX-125
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ω
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- High Frequency Unit: Rega ZRR
- Dimensions (with rear foot fitted) (H x W x D): 325 x 188 x 232 mm
- Weight (each): 3.73 kg
- Power Handling: 80 W per channel (this figure is intended purely as a guide as it depends on the quality of amplifications used).