Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it’s the most accessible way to own the stage.
Dual BLX2 handheld transmitters with BETA58 vocal microphone cartridge.
BLX88 Dual channel receiver with microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity.
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58®, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability.
- Frequency Range: 662MHz-686MHz
- Integrated microphone capsule design, featuring PG58, SM58®, or Beta 58A® options
- Lightweight, rugged construction
- Color ID caps (available separately)
- The durable BLX88 offers simple setup, intuitive controls, and microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- XLR and ¼ inch output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED. Green: Normal audio levels, Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)