Dual Concentric™ high frequency 51 mm (2”) Aluminium alloy dome. Alnico magnet system with Pepperpot Waveguide™
The flagship of the Definition range, the Definition DC10A is a loudspeaker of pure refinement that embodies Tannoy’s core tenets of musical reproduction: A single point source Alnico Dual Concentric™ driver, straight path fully Deep Cryogenically Treated crossover and Tannoy’s signature birch-ply cabinet construction. The DC10A delivers the engaging and articulate sound of Tannoy’s classic Prestige models with the luxurious contemporary style of the Definition series. The Definition DC10A is a thoroughly modern loudspeaker, hand built and rich with traditional values.
- Dual Concentric™ low frequency 250 mm (10”) treated paper pulp cone with twin roll impregnated fabric surround.
- 52 mm (2”) edge wound voice coil, Alnico magnet system
- Recommended amplifier power -(30–300 Watts RMS)
- Continuous power handling -(150 Watts RMS)
- Peak power handling -(600Watts)
- Sensitivity -93dB(2.83 Volts @ 1m)
- Nominal Impedance -8 Ohms
- Frequency response -28Hz–22kHz(-6 dB)
- Dispersion -90(degrees conical)